Sunday, May 6, 2018

Fun Info About Blainethepaintv : Founder of LurkSpeed

     
 Twitch Name: Blainethepaintv 

       
                    Age: 30

       
 
   Where are you from? "Born in MA but live in RI, USA"

       
 
   Do you play on PC/Console or both?  "PC, Nintendo Switch and mobile."

       


   What are some games you enjoy streaming?  "PUBG,

Scrap Mechanic, Squids from Space, Subnautica, indies and

some popular games."

       

  How long have you been streaming for? "I created an

account last year but haven’t really started streaming till

November 2017."

      

 What are your hobbies outside of streaming?  "Spending

time with my family, traveling, reading history working on

cars, binge watching tv, and football."  

     


What made you become a streamer? "Love gaming and

don’t always have time to meet new people. I enjoy the

opportunity to relate to others and make friends. I also hope

to turn gaming into my dream job."

      


 Is there anyone you look up too? "I look up to God. (Yes I

pray.) Also I look up to hardworking parents and self made

people and streamers who grind no matter what."




  What made you come up with the LurkSpeed community? 

"I was a member of a community that was supposed to be

about support for support but I found I supported so much

for many months even giving bits, follows, hosts and

shoutouts and not one member of that team ever came to

one of my streams or events and not a thank you. So I

decided to create a community that was REAL and wouldn’t

leave out the little people."

   


What is your goal as the founder of LurkSpeed? "My goals

for Lurkspeed are: 1. Help everyone that is part of our

community and also help anyone that supports others. Help

them grow or help make friends or join them and have fun

and/or help them monetize. Whatever their goals may be. 2.

Build a real life gaming center that any member can come to

real life and game and crash overnight.A chill community

lounge. 3. Help people who are struggling with real life

issues and also provide support and help for gaming and

tech related issues."

   


If you had the chance to give a new streamer advice, what would it be? 

"Don’t give up. Anyone can succeed. Be humble and friendly.

Don’t be toxic and think of others feelings. Make friends and

don’t forget them." 

  


 I love saving my random questions til the end so, last but not least: What is your favorite breakfast food?  "I would

have to say crepes with fresh fruit, french vanilla coffee and

some O.J."




If you would like to get to know Blaine or maybe have questions about joining LurkSpeed, Feel free to check out his streams on Twitch



No comments:

Post a Comment